Thursday, 27 January 2011

New technology Skills (I hope!)

Right....I have set myself a little task of trying to link a you tube video to my blog which is something I have never done before. 

Having looked at previous BAPP students blogs I decided I wanted it to appear as a video screen, rather than just posting the link. I think it adds variety and makes a blog look more interesting, as well as having the benefit that the reader can get an immediate sense of the video content from the first screen - if you want to see an example it works really well on Mark's blog with his video diaries. Another thing I found really useful on Mark's blog was the way he provided quick links to examples of other student's work he was commenting on, so just click on the purple link above to check out his great work!

So if this works, below should be a trailer to a play I was in at The National Theatre in 2008 called 'Her Naked Skin'.

1 comment: