Saturday, 29 January 2011

My Flickr Photos

I had fun digging out old photographs for this task, and it was certainly useful to find out what pictures of me were already on the web. Through googling names of previous shows and flicking through sites like facebook I came across pictures I had no idea about! Luckily nothing too incriminating but I think it's wise to check from time to time so that we can keep a tab on the image that is projected of us on the internet.

I was actually surprised at how few photos I had of myself from productions. I tend to be quite lazy about requesting or saving them - something I think I will definitely try to do more from now on as it can be useful to have a visual professional record. So look out for my collection growing as the course continues.  

Please follow the link below to view my pictures - if anyone has any advice on how to better organise/present them then please let me know! Flickr is a new thing for me....

Stephanie's Flickr Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment