Well, here goes....hello everyone!
This is the first time I have ever written a blog. I left the induction session today feeling full of enthusiasm so thought I would get started straight away, although it turned out not to be quite so simple as I thought...
I consider myself to be pretty good with technology but ran into problems at the very first hurdle - it seems the web browser that I use (Firefox) has a few compatibility issues with the blogspot site. No matter what I did I couldn't seem to get the template designer to work at all. After considering an emergency e-mail to Paula, I realised that it was nearly midnight and perhaps it wasn't strictly speaking an emergency after all, so I had a little browse on google and found some really useful forums to help me troubleshoot the problem. So I have already used and found the value of a Web 2.0 tool....hooray!
If any of you other January starters have problems like this, get in touch and I might be able to help. I can't wait to get involved in the BAPP online community and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible at the Campus Sessions.
Well Hi Stephanie - it's great to see that you have started blogging already - we look forward to seeing your blog develop and grow
ReplyDelete