Saturday, 15 October 2011

co.mments.com.....read this!

I was just having a look at some of the blogs from the new starters on module 1, and Alan's blog pointed me in the direction of a guy call Liam Conman who has produced some great work and has been really successful in getting people to comment on his blog.

Whilst having a look I came across this genius knowledge from Liam - it's about a thing called co.mments.com which allows you to keep track of conversations and keep them going. This could be an invaluable tool as it means that when we comment on each others blog posts we can easily keep track of the responses.



I haven't had chance to sign up to it yet but I certainly will be doing...check out Liam's post explaining how to do it by clicking the click below:

http://tmcofliam.blogspot.com/2011/10/commentscom-extremely-useful-tool-for.html

2 comments:

  1. useful very useful, but how can i get people to comment on my own interest? this is what baffles me even developing my S I G am still unable to attract people both professional and non professional to my own interest or am i personally loosing my patience looking for a quick answer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akin - I think it will help if you make sure that you also communicate and comment on other's blogs. I would say one of the reasons that you have found it more difficult to attract people from the course to your blog is because you are in quite a different field from some of the others (I remember speaking to you at a campus session and you were saying that your background was graphic design and you were working in events, whereas the majority of people on the course are performers) - I hope I got that right! That's not to say that there won't be loads you can share with other people and loads that they can learn from you, but I think you might have to work a little harder at getting conversations going as people on the BAPP course might not immediately relate to your profession.

    I know how frustrated you must feel, as this course relies on interaction with the online community. I will make an effort to be more active in commenting on your blog and try to spread the word around. But in the meantime I bet if you comment on other people's page's and tell them you'd like to get a conversation going, they will respond pretty quickly. Hope this helps, lets keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete